Special Culinary Services
Thyme 4 a Chef’s Catering Options –
- Intimate Multiple Course Dinners for Two
- Themed Dinner parties, Luncheons, Breakfast or Brunch gatherings of up to 12 people
- Backyard Bar-B-Ques, Family Reunions, Birthday Parties
- Small Wedding Receptions, Baby Showers, Retirement parties
- Hors d’ oeuvres and / or Desserts for to up to 40 people
Chef Rick will work with you to create a menu that best suits your special event. I prepare for these events the same way I would for a regular meal service. I will shop, bring my equipment and the groceries to your kitchen, and cook as needed for your event. If you wish, I can leave everything ready to serve, and let you take all the kudo’s, or I can arrange to serve and clean up after the party. The charge for these services will be based on your menu selections, number of guest and the type of service you request.
Cooking Lessons for Individuals or Groups –
- Individual Lessons – So… Do you have the desire to cook for yourself, family and friends, but just do not have the skills or confidence you have always wanted in the kitchen? Let Chef Rick give you a few One on One lessons that are customized to help you accomplish your new goals of becoming a skilled chef in your own kitchen!
- How it Works - Let’s start with something you have always wanted to make, otherwise we will focus on your needs, and plan a menu that suits you. I will make a shopping list, go alone or go with you and assist in picking high quality, healthy ingredients for your menu. Back in your kitchen, we will prepare up to 3 items that will serve 4. When the lesson is finished, Chef Rick will cleanup, and you can store what you’ve made or have it for lunch or dinner the same day. Lessons start at $225 per 4 hour cooking & teaching session, plus the cost of groceries.
- Group Lessons or Interactive parties – How would you like Chef Rick to demonstrate and guide your group to making a 3 course meal and if needed, suggest a wine pairing for the meal. Lunch or Dinner will be enjoyed after completion of the meal. Prices start at $ 275, for a minimum of 4 people, plus the cost of groceries. The maximum will vary depending on menu and kitchen / dining space. Customized cooking parties are available.
- Cooking Lessons make a thoughtful gift for a newlywed, birthday gift or any special occasion!
Please contact Chef Rick / Thyme 4 a Chef @ (541) 530 – 5794 or firstname.lastname@example.org … Mahalo, Chef Rick
Chef Rick Stone
I grew up in a restaurant family. My father, Delbert Stone C.E.C. and successful restaurant owner, would take me to work with him every Saturday as his assistant, I was 11 years old. As I got older, I realized the enjoyment and satisfaction I got cooking for our loyal restaurant customers, family and friends.Read More »
What People Say
"I have known Chef Rick since 1967, when he started out at his dad's restaurant called Farmer Del's. He has come a long way, and I highly recommend his personal chef services to anyone in need of a great culinary experience"