Thyme 4 a Chef - Personal Chef Services Eat Healthy… Save Thyme… Enjoy Life
It’s Always “Thyme 4 a Chef “, IF ….
- You would enjoy being able to have great tasting, farm to table style meals at home … but have no time to shop and cook for your family and friends
- You are having trouble following a diet or Doctors advice
- You are unable to cook for yourself because of an injury, illness or new baby
- You do not enjoy cooking or have no experience and want to learn
- You’ve had enough of unhealthy fast food, pizza delivery, or unpleasant restaurant experiences and cost
- You’re planning a dinner party and want someone else to do the shopping , cooking and post party clean-up, while you enjoy entertaining your family, friends and guest
Whether you are following a gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, diabetic, or weight loss diet … Give Chef Rick a Call!
Thyme 4 a Chef is the answer to your new delicious eating choices and healthier lifestyle. So after a stressful and busy day, your custom prepared meals are ready for you to enjoy at your convenience and in the comfort of your own home
My services include: Weekly, bimonthly and monthly meal packages. Private cooking classes held in your kitchen for individuals, couples, and groups up to 8 people. Dinner, Cocktail parties, Baby shower dessert parties, Brunch for 12, Barbeques to 20, Wine gatherings, Kids cooking parties, etc., Give me a Call !
Contact me email@example.com or (541) 530 – 5794 Serving – Roseburg, Sutherlin, Myrtle Creek, Oakland, Winston, Canyonville, Tri Cities, Green, Glendale, Riddle, Elkton, and all areas in Douglas County, Oregon
My goal as your Personal Chef, is to ensure you eat healthy, save thyme and enjoy life with your family and friends ... Remember ... there's always
"Thyme 4 a Chef" Mahalo
Chef Rick Stone
I grew up in a restaurant family. My father, Delbert Stone C.E.C. and successful restaurant owner, would take me to work with him every Saturday as his assistant, I was 11 years old. As I got older, I realized the enjoyment and satisfaction I got cooking for our loyal restaurant customers, family and friends.Read More »
What People Say
"I have known Chef Rick since 1967, when he started out at his dad's restaurant called Farmer Del's. He has come a long way, and I highly recommend his personal chef services to anyone in need of a great culinary experience"